If you are trying to lose weight, you can probably use all the help you can get. Try these flab fighting foods:
- Eggs: Vitamin B12 in the yolk helps your body torch fat. They are also filling and stave off binges
- Peanut Butter: Creamy of chunky, it’s a source of magnesium which power cells to metabolize energy efficiently.
- Avocado: They are high in good fat and rich in L-carnitine, an amino acid that fire’s up your body’s engines.
- Sirloin Burger: Made with 90 percent lean beef, it’s like pure protein, which takes more energy to digest than fat or carbs.
- Cheese: Conjugate linoleic acid in dairy helps your body burn fat. Go with a tangy, creamy kind that satisfies your palate.
- Pickles: A medium pickle is 7 calories – you’ll burn more burn more energy digesting this salty crunchy veggie.
- Green Tea: It’s teeming with catechins, antioxidants that studies show destroy body fat. Plus, caffeine gives your system a metabolic jump.
- Yogurt: Regular and low-fat kinds have probiotics, bacteria that may reduce the amount of fat your body absorbs.
- Quinoa: Because your body works hard digesting this protein-packed whole grain, you burn off extra calories.